I love writing short stories about lives well-lived.
Over the years, I have tested different sets of questions that help me to write the perfect short story. I have come up with a list of questions to help people write an obituary while still living! Or better yet, give this as a gift to someone who may enjoy the process.
Here is the process:
1. Order your obit story or an obit story for a friend or relative.
2. I will confirm your order via email within 24 hour and send you a list of questions to answer.
3. Please give me 5-7 days to write and edit the story.
4. We will collaborate via email to finalize the story until it sings!
A few extra deets:
- Since the story is digital, it can change! If you don't like something particular about the story, tell me and I can take a second stab.
- Please reach out to me if you want me to send you a printed copy of your story as I am happy to do this.
- Need a creative gift? Feel free to interview a friend or a family member without telling them exactly why. A surprise story in the mail has proven to be a wonderful gift to a friend.