How do we know if we are ready for something new?
I want to start a side hustle. I want to find a therapist. I want to start a new hobby. I want to start dating again. I want to lose weight. I want to start going to the gym. I want to plan a big trip. I want to start a new budgeting system. I want to....
What is your something new?
A few questions to get you thinking and writing...
- What do you already know about your something new?
- What skills do you have or need to have?
- What kind of planning do you need to do to feel totally prepared?
- What is stopping you from feeling confident?
- What have your life experiences taught you about yourself that may be helpful to note?
- How motivated are you to make this happen?
- Will you regret not starting to prepare now?
- Do you have the support system you need in place?
- If not, what is standing in your way of assembling?
- What makes today a good day to start?
Need words for your walls? >> Click here